8.31.2011

Movies trend : CLUELESS





If you are "Clueless" about style , you should check Cher's and D's wardrobe , there is no doubt that CLUELESS is one of the most fashionable movies from 90s , here are my favorite wearable outfits from this movie. 

Si no tienes "ni idea" acerca de estilo , tu tienes que ver los vestuarios de Cher y D , no hay duda de que "CLUELESS" es una de las películas más de moda de los años 90, aquí están mis trajes favoritos mas usables de esta película.

















                                     Other Pieces from "Clueless"








< Pictures from the movie "CLUELESS" , Collages by me with clothes from 1),2),3),4),5),6),7),8)   > The Trendy Machine - GM
Share:

5 comentarios

  1. That's one of my favorite movies! I just did a 'Clueless' post a couple of days ago about cleaning out my closet. Great post! I'm following. Again, welcome to IFB. I look forward to corresponding!

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Cher's look. Ha ha

    BTW, I'm from IFB. I'm following you now via Bloglovin :) Keep up the good work on your blog.

    xo

    htpp://www.marialyssa.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. that movie is my favoriteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!NEver taught that the trends are so on right now!!
    Im following you trough everythinggg!!!!
    xoxo
    Pinsandstories.com if you can go there and click

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Es increible como regresa la moda!!! Esta película fue lo máximo, tengo que vover a verla. Ya te sigo en BLOGLOVIN, me encantaría que tu también me siguieras ahí o donde tu prefieras. KEEP IN TOUCH. www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Si lo se ! te recomiendo que la veas en www.cuevana.tv , es una buena pelicula y las tendecias que usaban en ese tiempo han regresado ! , tambien te Sigo Karin! xoxo keep in touch ! -G

    ResponderBorrar

Blog Design Created by pipdig