4.27.2012

{Details}


The Trendy Machine Photos

When I think in details I automatically think in accesories ! , the key of a great outfit are the accesories including belts(my favorities), rings , shoes , necklaces ! those accesories can make a strong difference in a boring outfit and by telling "boring" I mean just a simple dress or a jumper . These two pictures are from my post " WHITE LIGHTS " but I really wanted to make a diferent post with these two pictures that I really love ... My favorite accesories are the metallics with very classy and vintage forms and colors ... which kind do you like?

- F21 Ring , F21 Shoes and Gloria Mejia Belt -

Cuando pienso en los detalles automáticamente pienso en accesorios! , La clave de una gran vestimenta son los accesorios como cinturones (mis FAVORITOS), anillos, zapatos, collares! los accesorios pueden hacer una gran diferencia en un conjunto aburrido y diciéndole "aburrido" Me refiero sólo a un simple vestido o un jersey. Estas dos fotos son de mi post "WHITE LIGHTS" pero yo realmente quería hacer un post diferente con estas dos imágenes que me encantan. ...Mis accesorios favoritos son los metálicos con formas y colores muy elegantes y clasicas .... qué tipo de accesorios te gustan? 


- Anillo F21 , Zapatos F21 y Cinturon GloriaMejia -





Share:

No hay comentarios.

Publicar un comentario

Blog Design Created by pipdig