4.29.2012

{In the morning}


The Trendy Machine Photos

I love this shorts that I designed and I decided to wear them today , I love sundays especially because I can chill and be relaxed at my home and spend time in the garden . My city is very hot and sunny so I like also to wear this kind of hats ( Panamania hats ) (are actually made on Ecuador lol) , anyways the sundays are a perfect day to sit on the carpet and finding awesome stuff on Fashiolista ! thats a great way to relax for me! 
- Forever21 T-shirt , H&M Belt , Michael Kors Sun Glasses , GloriaMejia Shorts-

Me encanta estos pantalones cortos que yo misma he diseñado y me decidí a usarlos hoy, me encantan los domingos, sobre todo porque puedo descansar y estar relajada en mi casa y pasar tiempo en el jardín. Mi ciudad es muy caliente y soleada, así que también me gusta usar este tipo de sombreros (sombreros Panameños) (se hacen realmente en Ecuador), de todos modos, los domingos son un día perfecto para sentarse en la alfombra y encontrar cosas increíbles en Fashiolista! eso es una gran manera de relajarse para mí!

- Blusa Forever21 , Cinturon H&M , Gafas Michael Kors , GloriaMejia Shorts- 



oh! and If you are not following me on Fashiolista then...






Share:

7 comentarios

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with blogger or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ResponderBorrar
  2. cool outfit! :) would you like to follow each other? kiss

    ResponderBorrar
  3. great photos!

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ResponderBorrar
  4. great outfit:)
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hola! que lindo el short y las fotos. Recien encontre tu blog y vi que eres ecuatoriana! yo vivo en Guayaquil y tambien tengo un blog (te dejo el link para que te des una vuelta) en serio me emociona cada que encuentro un blog ecuatoriano! jaja, ya te estoy siguiendo, besos!
    Claudia

    isthisclaudia.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar

Blog Design Created by pipdig